Why the UK’s FIRST EVER domed £5 coin will sell quickly
• The FIRST EVER UK domed £5 coin
• Issued to mark the 150th anniversary of the Royal Albert Hall, with the famous roof expertly curved across the coin
• Just 3,500 coins in limited edition packaging authorised
• Struck from Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the 2021 UK Royal Albert Hall Domed Silver Proof £5…
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the Royal Albert Hall and, to celebrate the event, The Royal Mint has produced something never before seen here in the UK. They have issued Britain’s first ever domed £5 coin.
It could not be more perfect as a way of displaying the iconic building. They have managed to fit the whole of the Royal Albert Hall on the coin’s reverse, with the building’s famous shape lending itself perfectly to a domed coin.
UK firsts are always ultra-collectable, but this exceptional coin has been given a very tight edition limit. Just 3,500 have been authorised, meaning this can’t possibly last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2021 Royal Albert Hall Domed Silver £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 249A 3
Maximum quantity: 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Anne Desmet RA
- Finish: Proof with domed shape
- Edition Limit: 3,500