• The official UK coin issued to mark the 65th anniversary of The Queen’s Coronation
• Following on from last year’s Sapphire Jubilee release, which sold out in under a week
• Limited to just 6,500 coins – 1,500 less than last year’s sold out issue
• Iconic Sterling Silver £5 coin struck to a flawless Proof finish
Why I recommend The UK 65th Anniversary of Her Majesty's Coronation Silver Proof £5...
Just over a year ago, The Royal Mint released the official coins marking Her Majesty’s Sapphire Jubilee – 65 years on the throne.
The entire range sold out within a week of launch.
Now to mark the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Coronation, The Royal Mint have released what I believe is the most important British Silver coin since last year’s sold out issue.
Significantly, last year’s Silver Proof £5, which sold out in less than a week, had an edition limit of 8,000. This new release is limited to just 6,500. Another quick sell-out looks likely.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2018 Sapphire Coronation Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 247W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Weight: 28.28g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Denomination: £5
- Limited Edition Presentation: 6,500
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Stephen Taylor
- Finish: Proof