• Unusual rectangular coin issued to mark Canada’s unexplained phenomena – a UFO crash in a harbour
• Features incredible glow-in-the-dark minting, with the design changing when lit up by a black light torch
• A similar coin sold out its 4,000 edition limit last year and is still sought after today
• Strictly limited to just 4,000 coins again – sell-out was confirmed before launch
• Black light torch included
Why I recommend the 2019 Canada “Unexplained” Silver Proof $20 Coin…
Last year The Royal Canadian Mint launched its only other “unexplained phenomena” coin. All 4,000 sold out before any made it to the UK, became the focus of national news and created a mad rush as collectors fought to secure the coin. The reason was obvious. The coin featured incredible glow-in-the-dark technology, which brought the design to life when lit up by a black light flashlight.
This rectangular coin is the successor to last year’s ground-breaking issue and I was able to secure 100 before the inevitable sell-out, which came BEFORE launch. Flash the black light torch (which is included) on the coin and the whole design is illuminated, showing a “UFO” crashing into Shag Harbour.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2019 Shag Harbour 1oz Silver Proof Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 211H 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Metal: 99.999% Pure Silver
- Weight: 31.56g
- Dimensions: 49.80mm x 28.60mm
- Denomination: $20
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse Artist: Pandora Young
- Limited Edition: 4,000